My four days of Healthy Holiday Cookies Series has ended, but I still have cookies on the brain. Here’s a quick roundup of my four healthy holiday cookies, a few other cookie recipes from the 24 Carrot Life archives, and cookies from some of my favorite food bloggers that have my mouth watering.
Here are a some healthy cookie recipes from 24 Carrot Life:
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cookies (vegan, gluten free)
2. Cranberry Coconut Quinoa Breakfast Cookies
3. Chia Jam Almond Thumbprint Cookies
1. Pecan Mexican Wedding Cookies
2. Flourless Triple Chocolate Cookies (gluten free)
3. Peanut Butter, Banana & Cacao Nib Cookies (vegan, gluten free)
And some of my favorite healthy cookie recipes from around the web:
1. 6-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Ambitious Kitchen
2. Small-Batch Cherry Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies by Imma Eat That
3. White Chocolate Thumbprints by Fit Foodie Finds
1. Skinny Caramel Macchiato Cookies by An Edible Mosaic
2. Dark Chocolate Dipped Orange Macaroons by Running to the Kitchen
3. Flourless Maple Cinnamon Almond Butter Cookies by Edible Perspective
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to start baking!
I’d love to see any other healthy cookie recipes you’ve made or have seen on the web, so comment with some links below to share the love!